We are looking for very special, very talented, very motivated, select individuals to join us in recreating the very definition of "value" as a journey through Veritaseum - the "Element of Truth!"
Working at Veritaseum
Veritaseum is a very different type of blockchain company that is unlike anything else. For one we are extremely diverse. Not only to we value said diversity, we revel in it and leverage the value it brings to leapfrog the competition that doesn't have this uber-heterogenous pool of talent, experience and perspective to choose from. With that being said, we have an "acquired taste" type of corporate culture that demands and permeates ethics, extreme performance, self-sovereign philanthropy and the universal need to change the world.
While Veritaseum employees are paid well above industry average, anyone who is motivated by financial gain will probably not do very well here. Within the confines of strong ethics, the universal and common driving force that motivates all employees here is to "unequivocally and demonstrably make the world a materially better place than it has been before we touched it!"
Veritaseum is a small, uber-entrepenurial startup. Not only to thrive, but just to be employed here, you must be:
- Entrepenurial in spirit and in action. If you are not an independent self-starter that can also integrate into a team, then this is not your envirornment. Conversely, if you can take the initiative to create and "DO" without handholding, and lead and be lead by your team, you will find the Veritaseum experience akin to nirvana. A place to enjoy working as we unleash historically unprecedented levels of value throughout the world.
- Able to think out of the box. We are a different type of company. We don't do the things that other companies try to do, and we don't have the same goals, or paths to achieve those goals. If being different raises your hackles, then you're in the wrong place. If being unique turns you on, come on board!
- At the top of your game - intellectually, physically (yes, this is a strenuous job even though you're enjoying, health matters), emotionally and spiritually. Although our employees are very, very smart - drive trumps academics and experience, all day every day. Thus, those who want the prize the most will get it more often than those who study the prize the most. Accomplishments are the most convincing way of demonstrating this to use.
- Highly philanthropic! Our entire business model is predicated upon giving back. The value machines are designed to give back! Thus our employees much share a similar ethos. Self-sovereign philanthropy doesn't mean giving money, it means individuals act on their own or through the resources of the giving entity (Veritaseum) to improve the conditions of those who cannot improve them themselves. More often than not, this entails more a giving of knowledge, skills and capabilities more so than money or resources. Remain cognizant of the old adage, give a woman a fish and feed her for a day, teach her to fish, and feed her for a lifetime! See Veritaseum founder Reggie Middleton as he seeks to put this ideology into practice.
- Solidity developer and engineer
- Full stack dev ops
Marketing & Sales
- Marketing and PR professional
- Sales professional with existing book of business
A prime candidate would be someone who has experience and success in building AUM for funds and investment advistors at a lever over $500M, or a track record of faciliating the adoption of medium to long sales cycle technology implementations.
- General counsel
Well versed in US and international securities law, intellectual property law (USPTO, UK, and EPO and optimally China and Japan). Should be experienced in fintech.
Veritaseum levels the economic playing field allowing anyone access to value creation and/or conditional transfer opportunities, sans authoritative third parties, thus fostering true, pure, meritorious capitalism.
Veritaseum is a developer of revolutionary, highly disruptive, peer-to-peer distributed technology for industries, individuals and affected groups suffering from high economic rents, discriminatory practices, undue friction and gross inefficiencies.